This is a project website for Commonwealth Center for Advanced Research and Statistics (CCARS) initiated pilot project to create an open "real-time" data set of advertised job postings in Virginia. The Open Data Open Jobs datasets combines data from variety sources. We at Discovery Analytics Center at Virginia Tech have been tasked with ingesting, cleaning, enriching, and publishing the data from each source and come up with a single data set.
- 2017-08-08: The data portal and the API is back up online. Please go through the WIKI page for details.
2017-03-31: We are currently offline. Sorry for abrupt interruption and any inconvenience it might have caused. We're trying to scale up our backend data workflow management and REST APIs. We are looking at a mid-May (2017/05/15) time-frame for the portal and the corresponding links to be back up.
- Save the date: Governor's Workforce Innovation Challenge Datathon 2016
- Dataset version 2.1 released (2016-08-21)
- Checkout the wiki page for all the datasets and web API related info.
- Watch our youtube video showcasing the Open Data Open Jobs project
Having trouble? contact Rupen(@rupenp) and we’ll help you sort it out.